Visit Our Dental Office in Arlington, VA
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care.
We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Our office address is:
1701 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 220
Arlington, VA 2209
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Listen to you about your concerns regarding your teeth and mouth
- Inquire about ways we can make your appointments as pleasant and comfortable as possible
- Review your dental and medical history
- Update diagnostic information such as x-rays and photos
- Perform a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, bite, TMJ and any existing dental work. We will also perform an oral cancer screening.
- After this comprehensive exam, the doctor will meet with you to present any findings, discuss the short term and long term outlook on your oral health, and help create your own individual treatment plan, as well answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last one to two hours.